Attention Food Vendors!
We do not allow duplicate food items to be sold from multiple vendors. To verify our current items, please contact the Chamber office prior to registering... (972) 496-1212.
Sign Up to Receive Email Notifications
Download Registration Form
Sachse Fallfest will be held Saturday, October 28th, 2017 from 10am to 6pm this year at Heritage Park in Sachse. Please note that we have extended the time of the festival to help make our vendors time more profitable. We hope you will plan to participate as a food vendor again for this spectacular event.
As in years past, and in an attempt to maximize your sales, we will offer the exclusive rights for a food item to each food vendor. It is our intention to have only one food vendor selling a certain type (category) of food, other than beverages. All vendors may sell soda, water, lemonade, etc. To best ensure this exclusivity, all food offerings must be submitted to the Fallfest Committee Chairperson for approval when submitting your registration.
- Food vendors are selected on a first-come, first-reserved basis, however, the previous year vendors receive first opportunity.
- Food selections are subject to approval of the Fallfest Committee Chairperson.
- All food vendors must comply with Dallas County Health Department regulations.
Enclosed you will find an application, however, online registration is also available at www.SachseFallfest.com. Payment must accompany registration to be considered. The food committee has the right to accept or deny your application.
We will be moving the food vendors this year closer to the center of activity.
The food vendors will now be lined along Hudson Drive, directly across from the bounce houses and in front of the shuttle bus drop off. This will provide prime visibility and hopefully an increase in food sales.
The move means each food vendor will be responsible for their own generator as we will not have access to the electrical outlets, so please plan accordingly.
- Non-Chamber Member fee is $250 (This price includes your mandatory Dallas County temporary food permit.)
- Chamber Member and Non-Profit fee is $195 (This price includes your mandatory Dallas County temporary food permit.)
Please call Molly Hall or Joan Smith at the Sachse Chamber office with any concerns or questions. We are looking forward to another successful year. Please plan to be a part of this great day at the festival.